ARE YOU A CREATIVE SALES REP WHO LIKES PERFORMING ARTS?
ID Impact is looking for five inspired sales reps who can think independently and outside of the box.
We are currently looking for creative sales personalities to come work with us in our bright sunny loft in St. Henri to promote and sell tickets for an internationally renowned performing arts company staging shows across North America.
WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM IF YOU:
- Are a good team player
- Demonstrate true enthusiasm for the performing arts
- Have experience in sales and/or in call centres
- Speak English as a first language
- Are goal-oriented and can think independently
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM BECAUSE:
- You want to be paid competitively based on experience and commissions
- You want to be promoting a fun and exciting show
- You want to work with a close-knit team in an open loft space and not in a cubicle
- You want to work a Monday to Friday schedule (schedule may vary, but time ranges from 9am – 8pm)
- You want to work close to a metro (Place St. Henri)
Think you’d fit in? Write to us with your most recent resumé and a one or two word response to the following:
- What do you think of when you think of sales?
- What is something that has recently inspired you?
- What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘circus’?
(Those who don’t respond to these questions will not be considered.)
We look forward to hearing from you soon!