Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Field: Marketing
Years of Min. Relevant experience: 2-3
Min. education: Bachelor degree
Hypertec is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who is willing to work hard and grow with the company.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs specifically Trade shows & Events.
If you want an exciting career at the heart Information Technology, join us, this opportunity is for you!
The successful candidate will perform surveys, assist in the development of marketing collateral, and the following:
- Work closely with the graphic design team to create signage
- Assist in all aspects of conference and trade show events so that they are well-planned and run smoothly.
- Collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects.
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Work with tradeshow manager and execute TS checklist in preparation for events
- Responsibilities may include providing content and materials to media outlets.
- Working in time-limited situations, must be able to respond to multiple competing obligations while meeting deadlines.
- Additionally, must be proficient with basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office suite and Hubspot.
- Required to have strong oral and written communication skills, have solid interpersonal skills, and be able to multitask on a variety of projects.
- Create, maintain and enact a trade show schedule.
- Packing slips, ship, and set up supplies, booths, and marketing items.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing and graphic design
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Pay strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a team setting and independently
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional bilingual (English and French) verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
WHY WORK AT HYPERTEC?
This job offers opportunities for a challenging career in a growing team. If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the talented, motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
WE OFFER 24/7 ONSITE GYM, CAFETERIA, PARKING, HEALTH BENEFITS, FLEXIBLE HOURS.