Event Marketing Project Manager (maternity leave 12 month contract) with possibility of renewal
Location: Old Montreal
Job Type: Full-time, mat-leave replacement
THE OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY
An opportunity to join a small dynamic team focused on rapid growth over the next three years. Following an initial training period, you will be responsible for quickly managing projects from A to Z, leveraging your various skills in communications and marketing.
Founded in 2007, Interforce Marketing is a marketing agency specializing in the automotive industry located in Old Montreal. Our core values are: customer above all, excellence, honesty, teamwork and fun.
Interforce Marketing offers event marketing services to car dealers in Canada and in the United States. More specifically, our agency provides the planning of turnkey sales events. This service allows our customers to build customer loyalty and increase sales.
- Your office is located in a bright open space.
- You will manage several projects simultaneously from A to Z.
- Projects are identical for the most part.
- You will work following a roadmap/checklist.
- Following established work procedures will be crucial in order to prevent omissions and errors, and offer consistent quality of services for our customers.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You are open to constructive criticism.
- You are receptive to changes with regard to continuous improvement of our services.
- You will work within a small setting with limited means.
Event marketing project management for our clients
- Manage projects from A to Z for our clients.
- Explain clearly the project details and steps to the customer.
- Contact the appropriate person at the client location to collect all needed information and materials to organize the event.
- Be ready to contact the customer several times by phone, remaining patient and courteous in order to retrieve the needed info and materials on time.
- Assist the customer in the development of captivating promotional offers for the client event.
- Develop prospects lists, integrating multiple contact lists, deleting duplicate entries and removing less relevant contacts according to predefined rules.
- Prepare different communication materials by working with existing models (telemarketing scripts, emails, invitation letters, flyers, posters....).
- Obtain client approvals by email for the various communication materials.
- Send the approved material to the various direct marketing partners (telemarketing, direct mail).
- Carry out regular follow-ups with the various partners to ensure that all is going well/as planned (quality, deadlines and budget control).
- Quickly intervene if problems arise to get back on track.
- Provide regular reports/updates to customers by phone and email on the progress of their projects.
- Proactively inform agency upper management during brief meetings on the progress of the various projects.
- Working with the aim to achieve total customer satisfaction, considering that following each project, a member of the team will contact the customer to conduct a satisfaction survey.
- Work on Research and development projects
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Assist in the continuous improvement of our services
- Make efforts with respect to great communication and attitude with customers, suppliers and all team members
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Skills English-speaking: you will work with our Anglophone customers in Canada and the United States (understanding of French is an asset)
- Focused on customer service
- Putting customer satisfaction above all else
- Likes to do a great job
- Attention to details
- Great organizational skills
- Autonomous and perseverant
- Able to handle very tight deadlines on occasion and manage many projects simultaneously
- Excellence habits
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field: communications, marketing or business administration
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills English writing skills
- Impeccable grammar and spelling (you are your own editor)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Very comfortable with MS Excel
- Excellent time and priorities management Project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary