The individual will be an integral member of the Marketing and Graphic department. Working directly with the marketing team to create dynamic and unique visuals, this candidate will be responsible for overseeing our production process, editing photos and keeping up with new trends. The individual must be creative and have strong photo editing skills, comfortable using software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator with the goal to enhance the Monarch Specialties brand in Canada and the U.S. markets.
Work directly with the lead Designer and work collaboratively with the Marketing team to deliver quality photos and assist in the editing process and creative development including but not limited to:
- Liaise with our office overseas
- Prepare instructions for the Photo Studio
- Retouch, resize, and color correct images
- Produce Lifestyle, white background, and feature images
- Develop and maintain image library
- E-Commerce Marketing (Website, Email material, etc.)
- Review line art with dimensions for assembly instructions
- Review Box Layouts for shipping
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of perspective and proper shadowing of an object
- Experience with interior design, furniture or similar field a plus!
- Ability to manipulate the contents of a photo
- Degree in related field or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Minimum: 4 years of experience
- Capacity to handle several projects at once;
- Strong sense of organization;
- Awareness of current trends
- Attention to detail, creativity and alertness;
- Strong ability to work with deadlines and rearrange priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your C.V and link to a portfolio.