CanadaStays offers travellers unique vacation rental properties across Canada and in destinations that Canadians travel to most, including the U.S., the Caribbean, Mexico, and South and Central America. Servicing millions of travellers a year, we have a massive and ongoing opportunity to help transform both the company and the online travel industry.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our sales team. We are an exciting, disciplined and successful team, with great management, lots of support by Sales Operations, and a great incentive plan to make deals happen. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable online and on the phone, exceptionally driven, and a self-starter, who can develop, close, onboard and build new business.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and weekly sales targets
- Identify, qualify and contact potential new customers
- Accurately and passionately present the value of the product
- Develop and build new sales strategies and initiatives to fuel activity pipelines
- Build and maintain great customer relationships with clients and key business partners
- 1 year of relevant sales and customer relationship experience
- Bilingual in French and English is required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills a must
- Proficient at using Salesforce is considered an asset
WHAT MAKES WORKING HERE GREAT:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- We’re on a great growth trajectory with the most incredible travel partners behind us including expedia, HomeAway and VRBO.
- We are non-hierarchical, and every single person has the ability to make a real difference.
- Our office is right in the heart of mid-town Toronto where there’s no shortage of good food, drinks, arts and entertainment.
- Culture is critical and we live it with monthly Town Halls, regular surprise events, Lunch and Learns, bi-annual celebrations and even a PacMan table in our kitchen.
- We encourage travel and offer great flexibility to allow you to go out and see the world, both in time and in waving our Traveller Fee.
- Most of all, we’re good friends - both inside and outside the office - and we genuinely like each other.
Canada Stays is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.