About Dîner en Blanc International
From global phenomenon to highly sought-after “secret,” Dîner en Blanc™ is spreading around the world, taking over the most prestigious landmark public spaces. The très chic picnic, imported from Paris, is equal parts mystery tour, pop-up feast and je ne sais quoi.
With no advertising or major outreach, the summer soiree has social media to thank for its explosive growth and popularity. While the technology behind the event may have changed over the years, the principles fueling this fantastic event have not: diners continue to gather at a secret location for the sole purpose of sharing a high-quality meal with good friends in one of their city’s most beautiful locations.
Faced with numerous requests to organize Dîner en Blanc™ in various cities of the world, the Dîner en Blanc International team has set up an exclusive service that supports organizers worldwide in the creation and management of such an event. DEB INT. offers turnkey services that would allow any interested party to create a Dîner en Blanc™ event in their own city and associate it to the worldwide community.
Dîner en Blanc International, based in Montreal, is responsible for developing this secret posh picnic in over 80 cities in 30 countries. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who fell in love with the concept and wanted to bring it to their city, giving this rendezvous a local flair.
For more information: international.dinerenblanc.com
Availability: Full-time Position
Benefits: Medical and Dental Benefits
Office location : Mile End
- Entrepreneurial background. Having owned your company and managed a team with more than 10 employees is a strong requirement. Ability to work in a start-up.
- 10+ years experience in a related field.
- Team management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong creative, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of, and experience in the events planning services industry.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written) – The primary language is English. Good French language skills (oral and written). Any other language is an asset.
- Computer literate (PC), comfortable using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), grasp of Google Calendar and Google docs, experience with CRM tools is an asset.
- Oversee operations team (up to 8 people) and be the contact person for all operational questions.
- Troubleshooting and emergency contact person where necessary.
- Update / improve project management tools and history tracking.
- Revise or create supporting documents for internal and city producers.
- Develop an operation plan to maximize company operation and communications.
- Assign new cities to Project Managers and provide support when needed.
- Set and enforce timelines and calendar.
- Oversee the city development and contract renewal with the sales and development manager.