Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating all visual communications across a wide variety of digital and print media. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing innovative and creative concepts that generate awareness and consideration for SureTraxx and the NELMAR Group of Companies’ range of products and services. To be successful in this position, the candidate must demonstrate exceptional design skills and creativity, a natural ability to stay organized, and a great attention to detail.
- Maternity leave replacement (contractual position – 12 months)
- Create designs for a variety of digital and print projects, including: social media posts, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, web page layouts, product photography and retouching, print ads, etc.
- Master the brand guidelines and assist the team in creating a consistent look and feel.
- Bring new and innovative ideas to improve the company’s brand image while also providing necessary maintenance of existing assets.
- Brainstorm new, exciting ways to showcase our products through compelling visuals.
- Design pre-press artwork templates and assemble final layouts for SureTraxx’s parent company, NELMAR Security Packaging Systems Inc. (www.nelmar.com).
- Organize and maintain artwork database.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage (extended health care, dental and vision care, long-term disability benefits, travel and life insurance)
- Voluntary retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Paid personal/sick days
- Fully equipped fitness facility
- Stimulating work environment in an ultra-modern facility
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and their portfolio