Atmosphere Event Communications is an integrated communications company specializing in the design, planning and execution of Live event campaigns. We are looking for extremely passionate, fun and dedicated customer oriented professional people to be part of our team. We work with clients in many verticals including aviation, tourism, technology, banking, financial services and produce camoaigns locally in Canada and all over the world. If you are currently an owner of an independant event management/planning company and woudl like to team up with us we would be happy to meet you! THhs career is only for the strong collaborative type of person. All others need not apply:)
The Event Planner/Account Manager is involved in multiple projects and is responsible to plan the necessary steps from A to Z when organizing and executing corporate events and campaigns in Canada and abroad. This position supports the development of the strategic plan of the company and is an integral part of the company’s growth. The individual is a key player of an enthusiastic and passionate team and brings his/her planning and expertise into event management. In addition to this it is imperative this that you are creative, detail oriented, flexible and extremely customer focused.
Reporting directly to the President, the Event Planner works closely with clients, members of the planning team and the vendors to deliver an outstanding flawlessly executed event experience or live campaign. This is a full-time position located at the Montreal headquarters.
· Act as the point of contact with both Atmosphere’s customers and the event supply chain to ensure that each stakeholder is well aware of the different stages of the project
· Develop the project milestones and plan for the necessary HR, financial and vendor resources for each project;
· Act as a consultant to the client in order to determine the needs of the project.
· Establish the project budget and ensure the optimal management of it;
· Coordinate all the activities and resources to ensure a smooth event planning process as per the project plan and milestones;
· With the help of the event coordinators, develop an ongoing network of providers across Canada and the globe for event and communications services
· Act as a buyer of event, graphic design, team building and production services;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Project management experience required. PMI certification or event planning certificate are assets;
· Hospitality and an event planning certificate is a key qualification to possess for the position
· At least 5-10 years of relevant experience with corporate events, brand activations, ideally in a company where the innovation is their driving growth (advertisement agency, communications, event industry,);
· Main experience in corporate events coordination, meetings, training/teambuilding and integrated communications, in Canada and abroad;
· Experience working with Audio Visual, décor, furnishing, catering companies, hotels, graphic designers etc.
· Perfectly bilingual (French/English), effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills; English is the mother tongue
· Strong experience in budget management as well as an understanding of different currencies and their impact on the event budget;
· Available for travel in Canada and abroad.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial and dynamic environment;
· Ability to prioritize under pressure;
· Ability to handle many projects at the same time
· Creativity, curious and “artistic eye” with extreme attention to detail;
· Independent; strong organizational skills and care about efficiency;
· Meticulous, flexible and results oriented;
· Can work autonomously as well as in a team.
· Ability to lead a team of planners and coordinators
· Excellent client management skills with amazing patience and the ability to nurture relationships
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Patient and flexible
· Can do friendly attitude
· Extremely Creative and resourceful
· Willingness to travel
TOOLS AND IT SKILLS REQUIRED
· Strong interest for the new technologies;
· Excellent skills of the web tools (WordPress, SendGrid) and social medias;
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365. Experience using Collaborative software such as Teamwork or Basecamp are important assets.
· Extremely well versed in PowerPoint and Excel, basically and expert!
· Salary Range between 55-70k plus bonuses - pending experience