Maple Armor, founded in 2011, is a manufacturer and supplier of UL/ULC/FM listed intelligent fire alarm and detection systems serving the Americas market with primary focus on North America. We have now opened our brand new 80,000 square foot facility in Brossard Quebec, nearby Montreal, which houses its Research & Development team and quality control labs for multiple product lines to be produced at this facility. Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Design and maintain the website
- Manage social media
- Trade show and graph, prints design
- Marketing calls for potential clients and trade shows.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Previous experience in Fire Safety Industry an asset
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Strong creative outlook.
- Good at photoshop and relative computer skill