Your role as Territory Sales Representative involves identifying opportunities to promote and sell our brands of professional beauty products and treatments to new businesses (spas, clinics, salons, retail stores), and to maintain and increase the business with our existing retail partners. You are excellent at meeting goals, organizing a territory and meeting sales targets.
- Identify the needs of a potential customer and provide a chance to meet those needs through the purchase of our products / services.
- Stay in touch and build lasting relationships with new customers and existing partners of our company.
- Manage a particular sales territory to create a customer / partner base.
- Help our existing partners market our products within their companies through training and regular events.
- Identify opportunities for continued growth and make sales calls to be made regularly.
- Keep records / files of all interactions with our partners.
- Know the latest market trends and keep up-to-date product knowledge.
- Development of creative sales techniques.
- Set up and perform demonstrations to new customers and educate them about products and services.
- Regular update of our existing partners, if necessary.
- Analyze sales statistics and determine potential sales / inventory requirements for each of the existing partners.
- Regularly monitor the preferences of our customers to better meet their growth needs through our brand (s).
- Respect and surpass quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Make weekly reports on sales updates in writing and over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and computer skills.
- Experience in the field of beauty or aesthetics
- 2 years minimum experience in sales.
- Excellent negotiation skills and be innovative, creative and persuasive.
- Excellent networking skills and cope with a wide variety of clients, businesses and industry events.
- Extroverted, dynamic, organized and confident.
- Bilingual (ENGLISH / FRENCH)
- Entry level salary + bonus + commission.
- Travel allowances.
Please send your CV and expectations in terms of salary. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.