Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and technology, real estate as well as initiatives with a positive social and ecological impact.
Lune Rouge Entertainment brings together industry experts to implement innovative artistic projects and explore new creative horizons.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Project Manager will be actively involved in the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies to promote the company's artistic projects and properties.
- In collaboration with the Director, actively participate in the elaboration, planning and development of marketing plans;
- Actively participate in the development and deployment of communication plans;
- Supervise and coordinate the various steps involved in the realization of marketing campaigns including analysis and performance reports;
- Collaborate closely in producing the content;
- Develop, implement and track content dissemination strategies;
- Manage relationships with external partners such as agencies, in terms of briefing, monitoring and delivery of promotional tools and campaigns;
- Establish the link between the internal team and the various external partners to support the promotion of the various artistic projects of the company and its properties;
- Develop winning partnerships for the company and its properties;
- Be in charge of drafting and monitoring concluded contracts;
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies, sales tools and marketing tactics for the company and its properties;
- Develop keynote marketing presentations;
- Collaborate closely in the creation of a brand image and positioning for the Entertainment division;
- Participate in planning and conducting market research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Participate in the development and launch of a website for the Entertainment division;
- Negotiate services, maintain a budget, control expenses.
• University degree in Marketing, Communication or in a related discipline;
• 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position;
• Passion for the field of arts, entertainment and the promotion of large-scale shows (major asset);
• Experience in the context of B2C ticket sales (major asset);
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, within deadlines, and find solutions to obstacles encountered;
• Motivation and adherence to the mission and objectives of the projects implemented;
• Good judgment and strategic thinking oriented towards the client;
• Agility and great adaptability;
• Creativity and sense of initiative;
• Positive attitude and team spirit;
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French and English;
- Proficiency with using MS Office Suite;
• Excellent knowledge of digital ecosystems and understanding related data (social media, google analytics, etc.)
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applications that meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Please submit your resume by e-mail, in Word or PDF format, to the attention of Nouha Chtioui at the following email address: Via Isarta
Deadline to submit your application: Sunday, December 16th, 2018.