WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jewelers: a multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, in addition of operating jewelry stores in the US. We are shifting our strategy to focus on wholesale customers and Ecom of our own manufactured products. We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate with a startup mentality. With a leadership team, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a family-friendly environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and, as a result, we are expanding our Marketing Teams to Headquarter in Montreal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
As web/graphic designer you will support the Creative Director to make an immediate impact on our team. Our ideal candidate for this particular position is someone with 2 or more years of experience working in a production or agency environment focusing on web design, UX/UI interfaces , landing pages, digital ads, as well as branding, design and print. You should be very strong at translating your concepts across a variety of marketing platforms and must be deadline-driven, self-motivated, comfortable working with clients, and able to do what it take to make sure your work consistently falls in the "awesome" category!
SKILLS YOU BRING:
We are looking are looking for a talented digital/graphic designer with a strong creative design portfolio and the ability to make an immediate impact on our team. Our ideal candidate for this particular position is someone with 2 or more years of experience working in a creative and/or agency environment focusing on web design and user interface design landing pages, as well as branding/logo design and print. You will need to prove your experience and have a high level of design and creative capability. You should be very strong at translating your concepts across a variety of marketing platforms, be deadline-driven, self-motivated, comfortable working with clients, and able to do what it take to make sure your work consistently falls in the "awesome" category!
- Graphic Design Diploma
- 2-5 years experience working as a digital designer, graphic, web designer (programming experience not required)
- Passion for the business of digital design.
- Creative Flair and ability to translate into concrete design
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Experience with designing full websites. Portfolio examples of web design work required.
- Keen eye for typography, print, branding, conceptualization
- Knowledge of pre-press and production
- Basic Photo retouching
- Bilingual in English and French
- Time management skills, and great attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as work autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic team and have input on projects that you want to work on.