Nuvei, a leading provider of global fintech solutions and the first-ever community of payment experts is seeking a Marketing Business Analyst. Responsible for performing analyses related to ongoing programs, KPIs and initiatives in sales and marketing, the Marketing Business Analyst will work to improve ROI and drive business results.
- Use BI dashboards to analyze and uncover data patterns that results in recommendations for business improvement.
- Databases and Query Structure. Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Access, including pivot tables, queries and utilizing formulas.
- Communicate findings, options, and recommended actions in a clear and concise manner by utilizing inputs from various sources.
- Take complex data and communicate it in a simple to understand format and influence decision makers through effective communications.
- Share ownership and accountability for achieving key sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Manage and deliver on all aspects of direct marketing, analytics or market research projects.
- Develop and execute action plans to impact organizational strategy; including targeting recommendations, product/customer opportunities, and cost/benefit analysis to review with the sales and marketing teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, MIS or other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years in marketing, sales and/or data analysis. Financial services or banking experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Comfortable working at a granular level of processes and documentation with tight deadlines.
- Experience presenting to clients or end-users.
- Familiarity with Marketo, Marketing Automation, and Dynamics CRM experience a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and software such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Hootsuite and SEMrush.