Electrobac is seeking a Sales Representative for our e-waste bin network expansion in Ontario. Candidates must be strong communicators and highly motivated to make a positive impact on the environment and the community. Responsible for contacting real estate firms and retail locations through phone and email correspondence, as well as face-to-face meetings, the perfect candidate will have a solid track record in B2B sales and a hard-working entrepreneurial spirit to help Electrobac grow to the next level.
ABOUT US: Electrobac is a clean-tech company that aims to make it easier for everyone to recycle electronics the right way. We operate a network of smart e-waste bins and are currently the biggest recycler of smartphones across Canada. Electrobac also has partnerships with large organizations like National Bank, McGill University, Hudson’s Bay, Rio Tinto and many more, to help them implement greener practices and recover value from their used smartphones. Electrobac graduated from the EcoFuel accelerator in 2017 and closed seed round in June 2018.
The employee will be located at our offices in the Mile-End, at the heart of Montreal’s growing tech community but travels in Ontario will be required.
- Strategically find and select the best locations in the Greater Toronto Area to install our smart e-waste bins
- Generate new opportunities by phone and email
- Lead screen-sharing and in-person presentations for prospective clients
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Manage relationships with customers and partners
- Be on the lookout and develop new business opportunities
- Work together with other departments and sales teams to build synergies to grow opportunities
- Minimum of 1-2 year relevant B2B sales experience
- Comfortable with cold calling and business development
- Must be available to travel
- Excited about working in a startup surrounding
- Passionate about sales and a strong team spirit
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the city of Toronto and a strong professional network in Ontario is a plus.
- Tech or telecommunications background is a plus
Compensation : 45k - 65 k $
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your resume and a short letter about why you think you would be an asset to our team.