ABOUT MINO GAMES
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced the top 50 grossing mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 13 million downloads. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. We’re currently building our world class development studio in Montreal.
We are a small group of passionate engineers, artists and analysts with a mission to create games that millions of people all around the world love to play for years. We are funded by the best angel investors, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
Our third and latest game, Cat Game, has already hit the App Store’s Top 100 Grossing Chart in Canada. The game, currently in soft launch, is showing world class key metrics, and we are expecting it to be a global hit when we launch it by February 2019.
We are looking today to grow the team and looking for world class ambitious talent to come join us on the journey, to develop and support this newest title into a global success on both iOS and Android, and help us with future projects as we rapidly grow.
We are looking to hire a Campaign Manager to help us launch and grow our newest game. You’ll be joining a small but successful startup, where you’ll have the opportunity to really own your domain of expertise. Our marketing team is still very small, so you’ll be having huge impact.
As a Campaign Manager, you’ll acquire new users profitably and at scale across the world. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Create and manage the company's user growth plan
- Manage the performance of campaigns across multiple ad networks and publishers to deliver install volume at consistent ROAS targets
- Actively monitor and optimize our conversion funnels to increase reach, decrease cost and increase user quality
- Manage the ad creative pipeline with our internal art studio and external production partners for video, banner and playable ad formats
- Explore and test new ad content strategies, narratives, visual styles and formats to target different audiences around the world
- Research, test and manage new media sources from performance-based networks to influencers
- Work with Product, Engineering, Community and Data Analytics teams to improve the product and campaigns
- Manage the localization of creative assets and campaigns
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years experience managing campaigns with at least 100K in monthly spend
- Advanced experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or mobile DSPs
- Experience with video and banner ad formats on mobile
- Experience with CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA and CPS campaign management
- Experience with marketing automation or machine learning media buying is a plus
Since we’re such a small team, finding the right cultural fit is extremely important to us. We’re looking for people who are:
- Organized & thorough – ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Analytical & creative thinking
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Strong communicator – excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English/French)
- Ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly and autonomously
- Adaptable – you thrive in dynamic environments
- You take initiative and responsibility
- Ambitious – you want to contribute something incredible and have a willingness to go above and beyond the norm!
- Great attitude – you are enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude
- Receptive to feedback – you are able to give and accept both positive and negative feedback if it means we all learn and improve from it
- Team player – you are able to work as part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team of world class talent