Collaborate with industry leaders, diverse teams and innovative minds.
OUR CONSULTING & DEALS PRACTICE:
Our extensive selection of services provides businesses with the value they’re looking for. Through expert advice and assistance based on our financial, analytical and business process skills, we enhance the performance of companies of all sizes. Our clients value our ability to draw on our national and international network of professionals to deliver fast, proven results.
The Opportunity: National Sales Senior Manager, Automation & Artificial Intelligence
OUR VISION – AI & AUTOMATION
Enterprises are rapidly shifting from being traditional and product-centric to customer-centric and agile with the desire to be a ‘data-driven intelligent enterprise’. They must solve this at speed and rapidly adopt new technologies to unlock their traditional data, systems and people.
AI & Automation covers a suite of emerging technologies (including RPA, machine learning, natural language processing & generation, and advanced analytics) across a business or the entire enterprise to rapidly deliver transformational solutions – combined with business integration to deliver client business imperatives.
PwC provides holistic enterprise solutions enabled by AI and Automation to executive buyers with wider objectives – our value is to provide front-to-back digitalisation with transformational benefits.
PwC provides global specialized expertise for AI and Automation solutions across all industries, sectors and functions, combined with capabilities and IP (integrated solutions, accelerators and other assets).
An experienced Sales & Pre-Sales Senior Manager across AI & Automation dedicated to supporting the generation and pursuit of business opportunities across the region, working with local territory teams in going to market:
Drive Market Share: Deploy go to market strategies, drive campaigns, roadshows and events to build the brand, generate leads and evangelise AI & Automation to our clients. Acquire and maintain client relationships.
Deploy Common Solutions: Continually collaborate across all Consulting groups to bring holistic solutions for our clients, and provide input into development of go-to-market strategies, Thought Leadership, vendor partnerships and sales collateral development.
Build Local Practices & Enable Consistent Delivery: Guide local territories in building Capability (recruiting and business planning) and link with Asset teams / CoEs to deploy consistent assets into territory and drive uptake.
- Business Acumen across one or more industries/ functions
- Clear and impactful presentation skills
- Ability to work with unpredictability and loosely defined problems
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively and professionally
- Self-motivated with minimal need for steer
- Passion to work with and mentor teams with varying skill sets, background, and geographical locations
- High degree of Mobility and flexibility in meeting market opportunities within tight timeframes
- 6+ years in Technology / Management Consulting with deep expertise in one or more industries and key functions such as Finance, Cyber, HR, AML/KYC
- 2+ years in Sales or Pre-Sales roles covering Intelligent Automation / AI
- Ability to develop network of potential clients in the region
- Experience in running marketing campaigns, events, pursuits and proposals
- Experience in facilitating Sales training, recruiting and executive engagement
- Executive level communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Broad familiarity with Enterprise Solution Architecture, standard industry tools and platforms, and partnering with key vendors across AI/ML and Automation (incl. RPA, NLP, OCR) technologies – particularly Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.
WHY WORK FOR PwC
We look for diversity of thought and encourage our people to reach out and make a difference for their colleagues, clients and communities. We welcome people from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds, and believe that different perspectives help us solve challenges with innovation, cooperation, and creativity.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
This role does not support completion of the Canadian CPA designation.