MATT & NAT is a vegan line designed in Montreal, Canada since 1995, with love. Linings are always made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles.
MATT & NAT est une ligne végétalienne conçue à Montréal, QC depuis 1995. Les doublures sont toujours faites à partir de bouteilles en plastique 100% recycles.
MATT & NAT is seeking for an experienced Marketing Director. The latter will be responsible to oversee and guide the complete marketing team, including our photography team for our fast growing company, in both our Wholesale and Retail divisions. You love fashion and share our values of love, authenticity and responsibility, we are looking for you!
Direct our Marketing (including content), Social Media, Graphics and Photography teams:
- Oversee and direct all marketing strategies and campaigns
- Oversee and direct all advertising and promotional activities
- Oversee all press releases, website content & design, blog posts, newsletters and product description for e-commerce platforms
- Oversee and supervise all marketing materials( catalogues, lookbook)
- Supervise and monitor day-to-day operations for the Marketing (including content), Social Media, Graphics and Photography teams
- Overlook our seasonal photo shoots, PR and social media campaigns
- Oversee the work of social media team including channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Wordpress.
- Manage operational budget needs for all advertising, social media and marketing projects
- Oversee all communication and public relations activities
- Oversee promotional, corporate and charity events
Responsible for related duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in a lead marketing role
- Experience in successfully directing teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent writing skills in English and French
- Strong follower of trends in communications and in the world of fashion
- Ability to lead and inspire our teams to grow to new heights
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and MailChimp
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to adapt to a very highly fast-paced environment
- Team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.