Bilingual (French-English) Meter Billing Representative
As the Meter Billing Representative you will be responsible for collecting meter readings for billings and perform related administrative tasks in order to maximize service revenue.
- Collect meter readings from customers to bill service contract
- Contact customers when readings are not received on time
- Maintain the customer contact data in database
- Investigate and promptly resolve or escalate customer issues
- Maintain and monitor clients’ inventory (Canon Units) within auto billing database
TO SUCCEED, YOU WILL HAVE
- High school diploma; post secondary education is preferred
- At least 12 months of relvent work experience
- Strong analytical skills to compare and validate information
- Excellent computer and technical skills; Microsoft office with a focus on Excel
- Good time management skills
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.