Bilingual (English-French) Account Executive As the Account Executive you will be responsible for managing a commercial territory and developing new business to attain sales revenue targets for display graphics equipment, software and services. You will utilize your performance driving ability to sell Canon’s premium wide format digital solutions to all levels of an organization while delivering the “One-Canon” message to customers with responsibility for the Province of Quebec, and the Atlantic Provinces.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and year-end sales objectives, and provide Clients with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consulting
- Grow and protect market share by developing new business opportunities
- Develop and implement an assertive new Client prospecting plan
- Develop Client tailored sales strategies, prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Expand our scope with existing Clients by demonstrating our continued focus on work process improvements and increased efficiencies
- Communicate how our solutions, service and application support enable Clients to achieve their business objectives
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our equipment, solutions and systems through continuous training and utilization of all available tools
- Stay on top of relevant market trends and competitive products and actions
TO SUCCEED, YOU WILL HAVE
- A minimum of five years successful Digital Graphics Systems experience, selling high-ticket networked printing systems, solutions and services, preferably within the Graphic Arts, Direct Marketing
- A clear understanding of hybrid workflows and colour management
- A self-motivator, deriving satisfaction/accomplishment from moving a prospect through each step of a sales cycle
- Proven history of successful quota attainment
- Demonstrated history of obtaining new business and retaining current Client base.
- Ability to drive complex sales cycles and engage in the role of a consultant.
- Ability to also communicate with C-Level Executives and demonstrate the financial impact of our solutions in a proposal.
- Ability to selectively engage and coordinate all support mechanism within the company to successfully develop and present to the Client the ideal systems, solutions and services.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.