Are you dynamic, creative and structured? Do you have a passion for communications and marketing? Here's a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic team in a fast-moving data center environment unique in Quebec?
To support its communications and marketing initiatives, the company is currently seeking a Coordinator, Communication and Marketing.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales and Strategic Partnerships, the role of the Coordinator will be to share his/her expertise with a major team and conclude successfully the coordination efforts in marketing and of the realization of the social media content of the company.
- Handle the development and optimal use of digital resources: updating the website, social media, email marketing, online marketing;
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the communications agencies to produce and develop content that will maintain and portray the company’s corporate image, its organizational values and culture;
- Manage the annual marketing budget and follow-up on marketing activities (advertising and promotional material) surrounding different events, campaigns, sponsorships and partnerships;
- Identify national and international events the team might attend and manage the administrative side of such activities;
- Collaborate with the sales team to follow-up on its various activities;
- Prepare and standardise customer’s corporate presentations and other documents linked with sales;
- Develop strong relationship with partners, including international delegates, and manage communications between parties;
- Write press releases, publish news on the company website, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or other relevant studies;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in communications and marketing;
- Passion for communications, new and digital technologies, excellent knowledge of social media, web design and referencing;
- Must be able to be multitasked in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent writing skills (French/English advanced 90%+), organizational and planning skills required;
- Must be creative and demonstrate leadership;
- High level of autonomy and responsibility;
- Manage stress and priorities effectively;
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Willingness to enhance existing knowledge/skills;
- Bilingualism (French intermediate/English advanced 90%+) spoken and written required;
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.