The Hypertec Group is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Since its inception nearly 30 years ago, Hypertec Group’s continuous dedication to innovation, research and development together with its long-term collaborative relationships with suppliers, have led it to become an internationally renowned global leader in IT. Its products and services are employed by organizations small to large in sectors including finance, cloud providers, hyperscale, aerospace, engineering, transport, oil and gas, government, healthcare, education and defense. The Hypertec Group is headquartered in Montreal with offices in 10 other locations across North America and Europe.
The individual will be the prime responsible for creating and executing a business development plan for growing Hypertec Systems,’s in the Canadian Enterprise market segment. As part of the Canadian Sales team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive strategies and programs that maximize revenue and margins across all Hypertec’s products and services.
- Develop and grow net new accounts in the Enterprise market
- Responsible for prospecting net new clients in new territories
- Develop and plan account strategies and activities for new customers such as recommending solutions, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, making sales presentations, negotiating sales opportunities, closing opportunities and providing an outstanding customer experience
- Establish a pipeline of product opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity/upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
- Establish and drive a rolling 3-year plan for networking business incubation, with clear growth established
- Liaise with various other functions in Hypertec Systems Inc., in capturing, vetting, and executing the business development plan
- Drives a cross-functional team to establish major elements of the business incubation plan, including:
- Establishment of a “playbook” of Hypertec Systems Inc., product Networking sweet-spot applications and solutions, including any necessary adjustments from Hypertec Systems Inc., global/corporate solutions focus to regionalize these for success in-region
- Creation of suitable collateral and selling tools to articulate the value of the various applications/solutions for a variety of audiences (executive vs. working, business vs. technical decision makers, etc.)
- Analysis, trending and quantification of the Customer Business driverst to identify where key spend patterns and applications exist that can be targeted by the entire Products/Services portfolio.
- Establishment of engagement strategies for the spenders including both business enablement strategies and network/architecture visions for these Further includes establishment and tracking of Hypertec Systems Inc., sales coverage models within these customers
- Creation of a business incubation plan and pipeline for tracking products / Services opportunities and sales funnels, with a view towards articulating a quantified plan/forecast for current fiscal year as well as rolling 3 years
- Communicates with customers at a range of levels, to champion Hypertec Systems Inc.,’s product /services solutions (i.e., “playbook”). Shows strong ability to communicate a good blend of technology/networking trends, as well as business value of Hypertec Systems Inc., solutions. This implies frequent and sustained engagement to build and maintain the customer’s trust and confidence during long sales cycles and drive to successful outcome for Hypertec Systems Inc.
- Liaises with a range of functions within Hypertec Systems Inc.,, both regional and Global/corporate
- Ability to talk to customers on the merits of the entire product/ services portfolio.Dialog must successfully encompass both technical and business merits to at least “first level” conversations
- Good communicator at all levels – from board level to technical and operational personnel.
- Good team building skills, showing the ability to exert direct and indirect influence
- Strong process management, problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to connect into the various parts of the Hypertec Systems Inc., and corporate/global organization
- Ability to craft and execute complex sales strategy and ability to drive technical solution to closure.
- Ability to travel frequently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Bilingual is mandatory
- Must have 5-10 years of related, IT industry experience selling technology solutions in the Enterprise Market segment.
- Sound working knowledge of current technologies and trends,
- Established record of accomplishment of leading a cross-functional team and leading “by influence” rather than by direct authority.
- Proven experience in assessing top down and bottoms up market conditions, synthesizing pipelines/plans from these, and achieving to the plan
- Proven track record of carrying and exceeding quota, and driving others to do so
- Have established contacts and relationships with potential customers