Canfab (www.canfabpkg.com) is one of the North American leaders of the specialty packaging industry. From its two Canadian manufacturing facilities, it markets most of its products to U.S.-based customers. Founded more than 80 years ago, Canfab has reinvented itself many times in this fast-paced industry. Having experienced significant growth in the past few years, the company is now seeking a results-orientated individual to help the company manage and maintain its outstanding relationship with its customers.
The Customer Service Rep will interface directly with Canfab customers on a daily basis. More specifically, you will:
- Handle all customer inquiries from various sources;
- Work alongside Customer Service Manager for any and all projects that need to be done (replace on occasion);
- Manage all order processing and customer feedback;
- Acting liaison between customers and company for troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Track sales orders with CSM and liaise with production and customers for due dates;
- Optimize inventory management and expedite orders;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position (preferably in the packaging or similarB to B industry);
- Great communication skills, self-starter and detailed oriented;
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English (English speaker with French as a 2ndlanguage);
- Software savvy (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Knowledge of Syspro ERP would be an asset
- No travel required;
- Canfab is located on the Lachine Canal, 10 minutes from the new Champlain and Victoria bridges;
- Candidate must be looking for a long-term position with high growth potential;
- This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
The compensation program will be adjusted to the candidate’s skill levels and will include: a very competitive base salary and an employee benefits program. The company will supply you with all the necessary training and business tools to support your success in this position. This job is subject to a 3-month probation period. This position could lead to future job advancement.
IS THIS JOB TAILOR-MADE FOR YOU?
If so, contact TopReps today by sending us a short introduction letter and a PDF copy of your résumé. A link to your LinkedIn profile will also do the job if you do not have an updated c.v. Send your job information. No calls please. Do not forget to include job reference no. TR180918-01 in the subject line of your e-mail.
TOPREPS.CA IS THE EXCLUSIVE STAFFING AGENCY FOR THIS POSITION. ALL OTHER AGENCIES, PLEASE ABSTAIN. ANY CANDIDATE WHO CONTACTS OUR CUSTOMER DIRECTLY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED FROM THE SELECTION PROCESS.