Atmosphere is looking for an Account Manager to maintain and expand relationships with large company clients of our agency. Someone that is hungry, entrepreneurial and extremely resourceful. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The candidate is extremely result oriented.
The Account Manager reports directly to the President of the company.
This is a full-time position located at the Montreal headquarters.
- Proactively leads an account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with new and existing customers
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel/resources. This includes ideation, budgeting and complete proposal development from pitch to plan
- Gather information from client stakeholders and create a project assessment using Atmosphere’s Mapping and framework tools
- Manage client sales agreement
- Ensure transition from proposal to project execution
- Onboard and align production team and partners with the approved concept
- Support production team with client communication flow and problem solving
- Set-up and conduct post mortem meetings and performance reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience B2B
- Experience in corporate events, experiential marketing, business meetings and team building
- Familiar with learning and/or experiential process design methodologies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration
- At least five to ten years of relevant events experience, ideally in a company where the innovation is their driving growth (advertisement agency, communications, event industry, start-up);
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English), effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- High level strategic thinker results oriented
- Excellent client management skills with amazing patience
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships
- Innate analytical and strategic sales skills
- Reliable and valuable work ethic
- Excellent business acumen
- Process Driven and with a care for efficiencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial and dynamic environment;
- Can work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Extremely Creative, curious with an artistic eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and on your own
TOOLS AND IT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong interest for the new technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365. Experience using Collaborative software and solutions.
Base salary, commission and bonuses
Our recruiting process is built with rigor and thought, and we expect all candidates to be the same. Please send in a cover letter with the 3 primary reasons why you should be chosen for this position. Only those with a compelling story will make it to the decision makers. Along with your cover letter please include your CV in both English and French. Best of luck and we look forward to meeting you soon.