The Field Marketing Specialist (FMS) for Event is responsible for developing local relevance within the sport and culture functions of the business. The FMS is tasked with “giving wings to people and ideas by bringing them into the World of Red Bull”. The FMS will drive awareness and grow consumption of all Red Bull products, the Can and media business. They will create and execute a regional sports & culture marketing plan that ultimately gives a regional face to a national strategy. Lastly, the role will support the activation of both Red Bull owned events/properties and supported 3rd party events.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
- LOCATION: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- SCHEDULE: Full-time
- ORGANISATION : Red Bull Canada
- 2 - 5 years marketing experience or live events
- Proven background in negotiation, partnerships, and budget management
- The ability to seamlessly blend in with an extremely diverse audience
- Excellent understanding of sports and culture landscape within the region, involvement in both
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Strong leadership, initiative and communications skills
- Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, solutions based
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A university or college graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Events Management
- Fluent in English, additional languages skills an advantage
TRAVEL UP TO: 50%
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.