We are looking for a vibrant go-getter and solution-filled individual to join our international TV show Production Team. The person will be part of dedicated team in our Laval office.
We are looking for an English native speaker who is an outstanding communicator and is eager to wear many hats.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the company's presence on social media platforms, for creating a bridge between the production and our American producers, broadcasters and sponsors, for working with graphic and website designers and for providing administrative support to the Production Team amongst other tasks.
He/she will support the key activities on set as well is in pre- and post-production of the second season of the international TV show The Fashion Hero.
Season one of The Fashion Hero is being aired in over 100 countries right now.
The Fashion Hero is a groundbreaking TV show and a worldwide movement that empowers real people by disrupting the status quo of our narrow, unattainable and unfair fashion and beauty standards.
By celebrating diversity, we redefine how the industry and society at large perceives beauty, helping real people like you to raise their self-esteem, to embrace their uniqueness and to reach for the stars and dare to achieve their biggest, boldest and most intimate dreams.
Do these values matter to you and do you wish to be part of the movement by providing assistance to the production of this groundbreaking TV show?
Have we sparked your interest to join us on this amazing journey?
Reach out to see the possibilities and send us your CV today.
- Liaise with international broadcasters, producers and strategists
- Work closely with web and graphic designers
- Produce engaging digital and social content that drives online performance
- Create, suggest, strategize and implement internet and website campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the Production Team
- Ensure brand standards of the TV show are applied at all levels and consistency in all internal and external communications
Excellent English / spoken and written (Required)
French and other languages (Asset)
Experience with :
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Mac/Apple an asset)
- Marketing and promotion
- Traditional and digital media
- B2B and B2C
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills / ability to network
- Skilled researcher - information / data gathering
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Ability to juggle with multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Works with little guidance and thriving within a team environment
- Flexibility, initiative, accountability and personal responsibility for work
- Motivated and able to resolve problems
- Strong interest to learn
- Positively and represents the core message of our TV show
- Promotes and maintains a positive working environment