The Marketing and Communication Specialist will be the internal resource for all questions of branding and public representation. Based on a deep understanding of MOBI724’s culture, identity and products the Marketing and Communication Specialist will be responsible for devising a unified marketing and communication strategy who’s aim is to support and further the company’s business development.
- Develop and refine a powerful public and brand image through a compelling strategy
- Elaborate and execute marketing and communication strategies which will garner and expand brand visibility
- Write, develop, and strategize online and public content production and scheduling.Create impactful, attention-grabbing and effective content via different platforms to further the company’s brand
- Optimize Web content and search engine targeting
- Manage and grow the presence of our brand across different web platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Mitigate risks associated with social media campaigns and programs
- Create a standardized product marketing process based on a deep understanding of our solutions
- Develop a roadmap and a “Tool Box” for sales team to market the company’s products
- Ensure that all tools and marketing processes are in place so that sales team can present products and solutions in a consistent manner and in accordance to MOBI’s new product marketing strategy
- Develop a branding strategy for our solutions
- Set-up videos, training tools, documentation and reference materials to support new sales marketing strategy
- Link new product marketing strategy to business development and support
- Develop and successfully implement marketing and communication strategies to increase the company’s global presence and awareness
- Oversee the success of the campaigns
- Lead the participation in industry or related events
- Set-up impact-measuring mechanisms for new marketing and communications strategies
- Adapt, modify and identify areas of improvement
- Design and assist in the creation of all content which is presented to Investors
- Compose attention-catching and captivating Press Releases, Webinar content and scripts
- Lead and participate actively in the deployment and execution of all PR and influencer initiatives;
- Develop and implement outreach strategies and consistently identify press and event opportunities in our markets;
- Develop communication plans and programs for the planning and delivery of press conferences, symposia, workshops, and other activities.
IDEAL PROFILE OF THE POSITION HOLDER
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or marketing. Postgraduate studies is a plus
- 3 to 5 years experience in branding similar role of function
- Understanding of the social media landscape, including channels, best practices and audiences.
- Understanding of social media publishing tools
- Knowledge of Public Company obligations and acquaintance with markets interactions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong innovation and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in communications projects.
- Demonstrated use of digital content (including written, graphical, or video format) and social media strategies.
- Proficiency in measuring the impact of digital communications.
- Strong ability to liaise with internal and external clients and to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing, results oriented environment.
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written. Spanish is a plus.
- Strong team player with advanced interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good stress management skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
ABOUT MOBI724 GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC.
“We enable smart transactions anywhere”
MOBI724, a global Fintech company, offers a fully integrated suite of multiple Payment Card-linked, Digital Marketing and Business Intelligence Solutions, which work with any payment card, on any mobile device and at any Point of Sale; and a mobile EMV compliant payment platform. MOBI724 provides turn-key solutions for card associations, card issuers, banks, retailers, manufacturers, offer providers, to create, manage, deliver and track and measure incentive campaigns worldwide in real time. The company captures value from big data to deliver seamless and personalized user experiences for the benefits of all parties in the ecosystem. MOBI724 headquarters are in Montreal, Canada, and the company presently has operations in North and Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia Pacific.