The NELMAR Group of Companies has established itself as a driving force in the packaging industry. From tamper-evident security packaging to FFS tube forming and the extrusion of plastic film, the NELMAR Group of Companies has exemplified excellence in packaging for over 25 years.
NELMAR offers valuable individuals excellent career opportunities in an exceptional workplace. All of our employees demonstrate an extreme commitment to the growth and success of the company. NELMAR recognizes that the growth and prosperity of the organization is the result of the participation and hard work of its employees.
Reporting directly to the Director, Account Management, we require a professional and self-driven Account Manager with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to manage existing B2B Customers. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn and grow with our company.
- Manage, retain and grow existing Customers (Managers and Executives at major corporations including Fortune 500 companies) by building relationships and offering unparalleled Customer Service.
- Guide Customers in finding and implementing the best solution to their company’s requirements.
- Process quotations, production orders, monitor Customer’s inventory levels and fulfill requests quickly and efficiently.
- Use Social Media platforms to enhance relationships
- Educate, inform, and update existing Customers on product benefits, industry trends, and news within our Company.
- Keep abreast of product applications, features & benefits, market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Plan and organize strategy to maximize return on time invested within given accounts.
- Participate in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service meetings to share ideas, coordinate sales efforts and formulate strategies.
- Analyze potential of existing and prospective Customers.
EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- College or University diploma/degree in Business or equivalent discipline preferred but not mandatory if years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sales in a B2B environment.
- Experience in managing accounts, prospecting and building strong relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented; creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills; must be fluent in English, verbal and written in a corporate language and good knowledge of French (spoken and written is an asset).
- Proven ability to deliver results and is goal oriented.
- Collaborative team oriented mindset.
- Strong time management, planning and executional skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, confidence and is self-motivated.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficiency with technology –MS Office, CRM and other related software.
- Knowledge of Retail and Banking industries across America.
NELMAR offers excellent careers for talented individuals. Considering the rapid growth of the security packaging industry, an ever-expanding client base and a preference for internal promotion, the opportunity to climb NELMAR’s corporate ladder has never been greater.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage (extended health care, dental and vision care, long-term disability benefits, travel and life insurance).
- Voluntary retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- Paid personal/sick days.
- Fully equipped fitness facility.
- Stimulating work environment in an ultra-modern design facility.
- Vertically integrated company.