WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler: a multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotion Diamonds, in addition to operating jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, and Alex and Ani. We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate with a startup mentality. Our leadership team is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently expanding our e-commerce business through exponential growth with licensed products, working closely with over 300 brands and licensors. This role will help us achieve our goal of being the world leader in fine jewelry licensed products. Our business is thriving and expanding at a rapid rate. We are looking for new team members who are independently driven while simultaneously team oriented, ambitious but humble, and who want to grow with the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: LICENSING ASSOCIATE
As our licensing professional, you will support the Business Development Marketing Manager in bringing to market our licensed product line.
- Manage all licensing partnerships from application process, to product development, to submissions, to marketing campaigns and activation events
- Develop and coordinate all new product launches within the licensing division
- Work closely with the Product Development team, Photography team and Digital marketing team with the launch of new licensed products
- Manage licensed product catalog of over 100,000 skus
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating content and requests
- Set up tracking systems allowing the teams to quickly visualize progress reports.
- Work closely with our ECOM product development team
SKILLS YOU BRING
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product catalog management
- Previous licensing experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Shopify platform or Magento an asset
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Comfortable in an unstructured environment with an independent and resourceful attitude
- A committed and dynamic team player that is able to turn projects around within really tight deadlines.
- A positive person with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is keen to contribute towards a variety of projects that drive the success of the wider marketing team. Flexibility is a must
- The environment we work in is primarily in English. A native English speaker or being perfectly bilingual is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic and fun team and have input on projects that you want to work on.