SHOWROOM VISITS & WEBINARS
- Visit of the different distributors of MS based on an established schedule.
- Travel to designate key markets in the US, sharing product attributes and building brand awareness.
- Provide training on our products, prices, collections and latest developments.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers as well as assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Make sure each distributor has the reference tools and concept boards needed to showcase, price and sell our products.
- At-a-distance training with distributors through webinars.
- Through customer service excellence, service existing customer accounts assigned to a specified territory and account executive.
- Maintain regular contact with distributors to understand needs and to identify business opportunities.
- Ensure follow-up and response to distributor needs in a timely manner.
- Drive sales by developing relationships, identifying opportunities, educating customers on our offering and promoting our products.
- Create territory reports, analyze customer performance and opportunities, and develop a sales territory strategy.
- Opening new markets where there are currently no distributors.
- Making sure all current distributors reach their target goals already established for the current fiscal year, as per documents to be provided.
- Make sure all current distributors have the new reference tools, new price list and are fully trained in selling the products.
- Making sure all the distributors surpass their sales target established for the current year.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyze the territory potential and determine the value of both existing and potential (prospective) customers’ value to the organization.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Supply management with weekly reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential conduits for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and by consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participation in any special event showcasing our products, for example trade shows like Coverings.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A good business sense, negotiating skills, planning abilities, knowledge about markets (including market segmentation) and competition, an independent work ethic, positive personality, and a proven track record of driving or attaining sales
- Travel 50%of time (United States and Canada)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and CRM software
- Sales or marketing experience with natural stone products
NOTE: The above job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. the employee may be asked to perform other related duties, as negotiated, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.