If you live & breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! Our company, a worldwide manufacturer & distributor of leading pet products, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for the Aquatics division. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Specialist will lead, develop, implement, track & optimize our digital marketing campaigns.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan & execute all web, database, email, social media & SEO/SEM activities.
- Develop, maintain & implement posts via our social media calendar.
- Produce ongoing analytics report to share performance vs. goals.
- Identify trends & optimize marketing spend based on analytics.
- Brainstorm, pitch & carry out new database growth opportunities.
- Coordinate new website features & landing pages that enhance the user experience.
- Respond to consumer inquiries & comments via social media on a daily basis.
- Evaluate emerging technologies & implement adoption strategies where appropriate.
- Collaborate with external art/web agencies & internal marketing staff.
- Bachelor/College degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Strong writing & editorial skills (mostly in English, bilingualism an asset).
- Ability to multi-task & maintain organized records with great attention to detail.
- Direct experience & advanced knowledge of Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress), Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media posting/advertising & email hosting platforms a must.
- Above all, you must be an independent self-starter with strong digital marketing, project management & follow-up skills to drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.