DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization that encompasses Algorithme Pharma in Montreal, QC, Vince & Associates Clinical Research in Overland Park, KS, and Algorithme Pharma USA in Fargo, ND, with an overall company focus on supporting early-stage drug development. With over 25 years of industry experience, Altasciences provides clinical services to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Altasciences’ full-service solutions offering in this critical stage of drug development includes clinical pharmacology, medical writing, biostatistics, data management and bioanalysis.Our team is made up of close to 1,000 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical science.
Altasciences is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist with experience in the clinical research/CRO or pharmaceutical industry to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing, at Altasciences, the Marketing Specialist collaborates with multiple subject matter experts to develop creative campaigns and content. The Marketing Specialist must remain abreast of the latest market/industry trends, as well as understand the Altasciences value proposition and customer base, in order to build brand awareness and support the Business Development team to drive leads and convert inquiries into sales.
- Create and edit content for marketing materials, mostly digital, but also print (brochures, newsletters, videos, white papers, web pages, presentations, advertisements, scientific posters, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Business Development and Scientists, to create strategic marketing campaign plans and content, with the goal of delivering effective sales tools.
- Ensure that high quality marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget.
- Autonomously lead multiple marketing projects simultaneously and manage project priorities in the context of business priorities.
- Track progress against established plan (i.e. evaluate ROI) and update the plan/campaign as necessary.
- University degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications, content development and/or advertising
- Experience in B2B industry, clinical research or pharmaceutical industry an asset
- Strong writing and editing skills, and ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone, primarily in English (French considered an asset)
- Experience in defining the scope of projects and managing tactical implementation
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering quality products
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required
By providing your application to Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences Company, you hereby consent to Algorithme Pharma obtaining personal information that is related to the position for which you applied. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma keeping your application on file. Algorithme Pharma is an equal opportunity employer – referring to the Employment Equity Act of Canada. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
If your application meets the qualifications of this position, a member of the Human Resources department will call you as quickly as possible. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.