With over 600 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presence and reputation. With $128 billion in assets under management (In Canadian dollars, as of December 31, 2017), the firm offers institutional, private wealth and retail markets full-service, integrated portfolio-management solutions that span a broad array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
***Please note this is a six-month (renewable) contract
Reporting to Senior Advisor and Art Director, the person will work with the communications team on projects such as: fund fact sheets, updating websites, graphic design projects.
As part of your responsibilities, you will be assigned the following duties:
- Update monthly and quarterly fact sheets under the supervision of an Advisor;
- Create layouts and infographics in collaboration with the team for a variety of key projects;
- Ensure quality control for deliverables;
- Help with coordination activities;
- Propose process improvements for digital and print projects;
- Follow up with stakeholders in each project.
- Cegep, college or university degree in graphic design.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a corporate or agency setting;
- Strong graphic design skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and writing skills;
- Proficient in the Adobe suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Powerpoint an asset;
- Knowledge of Excel an asset;
- Knowledge of website design an asset;
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines;
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Possibility to renew at the end of the contract.
Fiera is an equal opportunity employer. Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive environment that acknowledges everyone's opinion.
Fiera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail us.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.