Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all national public relations, marketing activation, and social media activities for the Subway brand in Canada. This includes the development and execution of PR, influencer programs and social media content plans with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage and execute all national public relations programs, activations, consumer events, and influencer programs, from concept to execution, keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Lead execution of social media strategy and calendar, managing both creative and social media agencies.
- Manage creative production of social media assets, including video shoots to ensure content aligns with key messaging, marketing strategy and brand tone.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of marketing plans.
- Take ownership of active spending and accounting reconciliation of concluded campaign budgets.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in either a Marketing department or Creative Agency.
- Bilingual (English/French) is a strong asset.
- Experience working in public relations.
- Experience managing social media campaign execution.
EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR EFFECTIVE JOB PERFORMANCE:
- Attention to detail, time management and organization.
- Experience reviewing creative materials.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.