COMMUNICATIONS & PR SEPCIALIST
The Communications & PR Specialist will help develop and implement a communications and PR plan to support the mission, goals and objectives of Jesta I.S. You will work towards building our brand across all global markets, as well as ensure consistent and appropriate messaging on the company's products and solutions.
- Create content for new product launches or product updates
- Ensure website content is kept up to date; make modifications and create new pages as required
- Work with Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure that creation of new web content is SEO optimized
- Prepare customer success studies (text, research, interviews, etc.)
- Copywriting for email communications, landing pages, advertisements, handouts, and more
- Maintain proactive and consistent blog creation
- Implement Marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Actively work to ensure email campaigns are impactful and accurately tracked
- Produce monthly reports on communications & PR campaigns to track the group's progress on strategy and KPIs
- Create and publish the company's quarterly internal and external newsletters.
- Work with the Product Management team to develop appealing, easy-to-read content on technical subjects.
- Work with the Marketing Events Coordinator to promote and publicize different events
- Plan and create engaging and informative content such as video, presentations, etc.
- Build a communications calendar and coordinate the publishing schedule (external communications, e-mail invites, PR, etc.)
- Develop, implement, and maintain a Public Relations plan
- Proactively research and apply to different industry awards
- Plan or execute integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to create visual assets including infographics, photos, videos, and other communication materials.
Education: University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or similar.
Experience: 3 years of marketing communications experience.
Required knowledge: Office Suite, Pardot or similar platform, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, B2B experience in a technical field.
Language abilities: Exceptional communication skills in English, working knowledge of French.
Assets: Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, SEM rush
- Able to distill complex technical information into a compelling story, using plain language that meets corporate guidelines
- Strong understanding of communications best practices and strategies, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Collaborative while also being able to work well independently,
- Solutions-oriented and intrinsically motivated, passionate about technology