Born in one of North America’s largest hubs for Artificial Intelligence, Motorleaf is able to disrupt the agricultural industry by using its agronomist.ai software platform to monitor and predict for large commercial greenhouse clients and indoor farmers. Delivering actionable, data-driven insights to greenhouse operators to increase their bottom-line profits is the name of the game.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a culture that thrives on radical innovation and creativity. We are a close team and our motto is to work hard, play hard and always find time to laugh. We offer comprehensive employee benefits, a stock option plan and enjoy several team events. Located in Cote St Paul across from the canal on St Patrick, employees can enjoy a nice walk with Floyd or a bike ride during breaks.
Motorleaf is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to project- based requirements. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. You are very detail-oriented, process-friendly and have the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are passionate about design and are eager to fine-tune your skills through various projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and sell our company, products and vision.
A FEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces);
- Produce graphics for brochures, reports, data sheets, in both digital and print formats;
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, both static and animated;
- Information graphics and illustrations used in customer support and training materials;
- Design the layout navigation and infographics for Motorleaf product lines in collaboration with the Development team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Studies in graphic design;
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW);
- Experience in designing website images, content and icons;
- Understanding of Social media image layouts for marketing and communications projects;
- Creative drive and an interest in designing web UIs and mobile UIs;
- Deadline oriented and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Is comfortable around our company dog, Floyd.