This role will serve as the first contact for inquiries from customers.
Enhance the return on the total business through delivering exceptional customer service/sales support. Perform total customer service for all assigned customer accounts, Bunge sales personnel & plant locations. Assist all Bunge disciplines in expediting Total Quality Service to our customers. Act as an advocate for both the customer as well as for Bunge Oils, ensuring orders are handled in an efficient and profitable manner. The Customer Service Representative is engaged in establishing and enhancing the satisfaction of internal and external customers. The main focus is managing the relationship of customers, solving problems, providing and maintaining appropriate information and excellent customer service support
Maintain existing business by monitoring and reporting changes in customer purchasing patterns to sales team. This position provides an excellent exposure to multiple facets of one of Bunge’s Value Chains.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ROLES:
The Customer Service Representative performs a variety of tasks, starting with the customer order process, and ending with invoicing closely working with other roles in Customer Service and other business areas. The role also provides extensive support to sales representatives & sales manager.
Order Entry process
- Entering orders in SAP based on customers’ purchase orders and arrange delivery for contracted volumes and terms
- Coordinate shipment of products with manufacturing facilities
- Changing and updating order based on customer / plant request
- Working closely with the refineries ensuring the scheduling process is met to avoid production issues or delays
- Planning of logistic arrangements with carriers in setting up appointments for the various plants & trans loading facilities to meet customer order requirements.
- Manage the booking changes and cancellations for carrier loads
- Problem solving late delivery issues, advising customer and follow up with carrier, establish a new ETA.
- Scheduling the customer loads schedule for Hamilton and CargoFlo facilities
- Maintain loading schedules for trans loading facilities.
- Provide carrier information and set appointment times for proper scheduling of deliveries.
- Outbounding deliveries & inventory control in SAP.
- Once orders are shipped, initiate the invoicing process.
- Make sure that pricing reflects contracted agreement prices.
- Maintain contract balances, and close all completed contracts promptly.
Customer Master Data
- Manage customer contact information including initial customer set up, or change of customer data.
- Manage customer interaction, relationship information and specific details through the use of Saleforce.com
Issue Resolution & Query management
- Investigate and resolve pricing issues, billing concerns
- Investigate and assist with resolution of customer complaints by gathering the relevant information from systems, databases or from internal partner organization for efficient problem solving and issue resolution
- Manage incoming calls and emails by researching and responding to customer inquires received via multiple sources
GENERIC JOB EXPECATIONS
- Identify areas of improvement and efficiency, make recommendations
- Develop a working knowledge of customer service policies, procedures and guidelines
- Support key initiatives operated through the customer service or sales team.
- Support Territory Managers and National Account Managers – providing price, checking / documentation Work with the Customer Service and other interface teams, especially with Sales Teams, Pricing & Trading Team, Collection team, to provide Total Quality Service to our customers
EDUCATION / BACKGROUND:
- College Diploma or University graduate of Business, Marketing or similar discipline preferred
- Three years previous customer service experience with the ability to build and maintain and manage day to day customer relationships, previous sales experience is a plus