The Innovation Leaders Club is a private, elite club composed exclusively of senior executives who are in position of innovation leadership within their company.
Many of the most innovative companies such as Lindt, Agropur, Permacon, Loto Québec, Ericsson, Pfizer and CGI are members of this exclusive club. Its primary purpose is to share best practices and experience among innovation leaders.
The Innovation Leaders Club is seeking to hire a membership service specialist to support its expansion into North America, particularly in New York City. But also, to implement a Customer Relationship Management software for the prospect/suspect and members database.
Summary Job Description:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the membership service specialist is a results-driven individual, responsible for contacting high-level Innovation and R&D senior executives using pre-qualified lists developed by the Marketing team. You will also oversee the implementation of a new Customer Relationship Management software (Sales Force) and train the team to be more efficient.
- Contact pre-qualified senior executives
- Implement sales strategies
- Implement a new Customer Relationship Management software
- Train team members on the Customer Relationship software
- Present the Club in a positive and professional light
- Confirm the interest of senior executives
- Anticipate and effectively respond to the senior executives’ objections
- Rigorously monitor and update the prospects list
- Make follow-up calls, as needed
- Post-secondary education
- Must have own laptop
- Interested in implementing a Customer Relationship Management software
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- At ease with phone sales
- Persuasive and dynamic
- Motivated, driven, capable of working under pressure and with specific targets
- Customer service/telephone sales skills considered an asset
- Work from home (Maximum: 30%)
- Work from the office in downtown Montreal (Minimum: 70%)
Type of position: Full time (35h). Office hours. 5-month contract that can be extended.
Salary: Hourly rate (15$) + commission (250$/sale)
Start date: May 1st, 2018