You will be responsible for maintaining our corporate website and ensuring its function and performance. The role involves updating/creating WordPress/Symphony modules, establishing and maintaining tracking between our different applications, making sure that the website’s code is compatible on all browsers, ensuring appropriate style and functionality, testing and updating as needed.
- Website maintenance
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website
- Lay out content on web pages
- Fix broken links and pictures/layout that aren’t appearing properly
- Hosting/Server maintenance
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Serve as the server administrator
- Programming and troubleshooting of the company website
- Generate and revise web pages
- Integrate tracking between GTM, WordPress, and Pardot (others may be required)
- SEO basic skills: examine and analyze site traffic
- Web Design
- Monitor load times and adjust when necessary
- Create and modify appearance and setting of the site
- Design pages, layout, landing pages etc.
- Meet with graphic designer to agree on site’s design
- Configure web servers such as Nginx
- Decide how site’s content will be delivered to the Internet
- Ensure website content does not hinder its performance
- Test different browsers and ensure website navigation from different devices are optimal
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 5 years of experience in coordinating or executing Web projects
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Landing Page, and web banner creation
- Knowledge/experience with User Interface and User Experience development, graphic design or animation
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, French an asset
- Experience with Video creation (iMovie, after effects) an asset
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health & dental
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Ping pong table to help you unwind
- A “convenience” station stocked with snacks
- Casual work environment: open-space office to fuel a collaborative environment and communication
- Easily accessible via public transit
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5. TrackTik is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing software firms in Montreal, selling its cutting-edge workforce management solutions to customers all over the world.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.
TrackTik develops innovative workforce management solutions and mobile applications that help transform industries and improve the way people work. TrackTik’s all-in-one platform empowers their customers to offer better service, be more efficient and save money. In their first market, the security guard industry, TrackTik has already realized a market leading position by securing some of the largest customers in that industry.