We are looking for a data-savvy individual to join our team and help us truly scale our user acquisition efforts (SEM).
If you are excited about creating large-scale digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, and adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending, you might be a great fit for our team!
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend accordingly
- Track and report on campaign performance data
- Generate scalable lead acquisition channels
- Develop affiliate partner channels to support sales and marketing targets
- Ensure visibility of ROI in Salesforce
- Grow TrackTik’s social media presence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A qualified candidate has:
- 3-5 years of PPC/SEM experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keywords research
- Advanced knowledge of analytics tracking tools; Google Analytics (including Google Tag Manager)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.)
- Strong grasp of Salesforce and the reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Interest in start-ups is a plus; you should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health & dental
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Ping pong table to help you unwind
- A “convenience” station stocked with snacks
- Casual work environment: open-space office to fuel a collaborative environment and communication
- Easily accessible via public transit
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5. TrackTik is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing software firms in Montreal, selling its cutting-edge workforce management solutions to customers all over the world.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.
TrackTik develops innovative workforce management solutions and mobile applications that help transform industries and improve the way people work. TrackTik’s all-in-one platform empowers their customers to offer better service, be more efficient and save money. In their first market, the security guard industry, TrackTik has already realized a market leading position by securing some of the largest customers in that industry.