Address: 7075, Place Robert Joncas, St-Laurent, QC, Canada
Our team at gtechna, is redefining the parking industry with real-time parking management solutions used by cities worldwide. Our industry leading licence-plate recognition and virtual permit software is part of the wave of technology innovation driving today’s Smart City initiatives.
We are seeking an exceptional Junior Marketing Coordinator to help ensure projects are completed successfully and on time.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING AS PART OF THE TEAM:
Video Marketing Program:
- Coordinate Video marketing program: conduct informational interviews with subjects; develop scripts, assist video team with production duties, , and delivery of final product;
- Responsible for posting and optimizing the videos on the company video blog and YouTube.
Event marketing program:
- Coordinate events including tradeshows, user group meetings and conferences;
- Ensure that gtechna’s presence at events is outstanding by crafting imaginative powerful company presentations and unique trade show experiences for visitors
Social Media Program:
- Using best practices and current social media marketing strategies, generate and maintain interest on our Social Media channels ;
- Responsible for curating content, posting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting performance for social media properties; monitor keywords, competitors, partners, influencers, etc.
- Create compelling email marketing pieces for campaigns including lead nurture, trade show marketing, newsletter, etc;
- Execute various administrative tasks as needed such as emailing leads to sales account managers and CRM database management
- Telephone outreach to prospective clients
- Informational interviews with current customers
- Work with design team to produce additional marketing communications, such as flyers, product sheets, brochures and exhibition-related projects; coordinate production of content by external contractors, as needed;
- Assist with management of WordPress CMS as needed.
- Any other related tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising or other relevant experience
- Experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) environment
- Social Media Community Management and social automation tools experience
- Video or photography experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft OneNote, Trello, Evernote an asset
- Experience with marketing automation tool such as Hubspot
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills (French or Spanish are an asset)
This role requires travel occasionally.
gtechna is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.