WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jewelers: a multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, in addition of operating jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Alex and Ani, and Perrywinkle's. We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate with a startup mentality. With a leadership team, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a family-friendly environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and, as a result, we are expanding our Marketing Teams to Headquarter in Montreal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: MARKETING COORDINATOR
As our marketing coordinator you will support the New Business and Wholesale Marketing Manager in execution for all marketing related activity
- Coordinate all marketing activity based on marketing calendar and plan
- Develop and coordinate all new product launches
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating content and requests
- Manage COOP requirements and financials
- Manage all licensing partnerships from application process to marketing campaigns and activation events
- Manage licensed product catalog
- Create e-mail newsletter content and manage e-mail lists
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Keep track of social media trends and competition
- Any other marketing related tasks set by the marketing manager
SKILLS YOU BRING
- Must be bilingual in both English and French, written and spoken.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing /retail environment.
- Basic knowledge of CRM and digital marketing
- Knowledge of Shopify platform or other e-commerce platforms required
- Experience in the fashion / luxury space an asset.
- Strong attention to detail
- A committed and dynamic team player that is able to turn projects around within really tight deadlines.
- A positive person with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is keen to contribute towards a variety of projects that drive the success of the wider marketing team. Flexibility is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic and fun team and have input on projects that you want to work on.