Reporting directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager (Home Aquatics Division), the Marketing Project Coordinator will act as the liaison between agencies, photographers, and various internal/external contacts to lead and execute the development of product packaging, creative briefs, proofreading, photography and various marketing materials.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate the development of product packaging and support material (i.e. instruction manuals, photography, Web metadata, etc).
- Manage the creation, development and on-time execution of project task lists.
- Develop creative briefs for internal/external graphic designers.
- Provide regular project status updates and follow-ups with printers and other vendors.
- Proofreading - ensure accuracy of all packaging components against brand standards, product specifications & regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate requests for product specifications, images, marketing collateral, etc.
- Coordinate product samples & packaging required for special events.
- Work closely with international vendors, brand development team, translation department & creative agencies.
- Assist Communication Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist with special promotions as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Be a motivated self starter
- 2+ years project development and/or marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent level of industry experience.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- An analytical and creative mindset with a practical approach.
- Proven computer and project coordination skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- Advanced English language skills (oral & written)
- Working knowledge of French language
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.