You are an ambassador for the GUERLAIN brand and heritage. Create and implement Guerlain Communications strategy aligned with our Global Marketing Strategy aiming to develop Guerlain Brand equity & increasing database.
- Drive visibility and awareness of innovation plan through a Communications Strategy involving PR, key social media Facebook, Instagram and other new trending social media channels.
- Be the key interface and drive synergies between the PR & Social media strategies and Guerlain MKT team.
- Conduct a strong partnership strategy in order to build solid marketing plan for flagships.
- Manage planning and budget of events & PR activation, locally developed assets like videos, tutorials etc.
Marketing team in Canada and PR & Digital-Social Media teams in Paris
Operations, Merchandiser & Sales
MAIN TASKS built on LVMH Digital Pillars:
Create & Implement Guerlain Communications strategy involving all levers as follow
1. PR strategy
- Define PR strategy with DM and monitor it.
- Ensure a top relationship with all journalists across Canada. Monitor KPIs.
- Responsible for all communications with journalists (press shipping, phone call, images, texts…) as well as the communications calendar.
- Responsible for PR events (planification, budget, organisation…)
- Maintain relationship with Paris Team.
- Monitor KPIS. (Kantar Agency)
2. influencers strategy
- Impulse, maintain and manage the relations with relevant beauty and lifestyle influencers in order to obtain coverage on key launches.
- Develop exclusive partnerships to generate exciting and engaging content.
- Monitor KPIs.
3. social media
Instagram (Maxime Poulin): grow followers / fan base by developing strategy to post attractive content, local events pre-during-post, contests, MUP trends. Work with International and US teams for content.
Find & negotiate made-to-measure partnerships to strengthen marketing activation with them in order to develop brand equity and increase recruitment.
5. flagships (to boutique, ogilvy, hbc mtl)
- Propose & manage a customized marketing plan for our 3 flagships in line with innovation plan and aiming to develop recruitment and increase sales.
- Monitor KPIS.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
University graduate or above (bachelor in marketing or master business administration is an asset)
- At least 7 years related experience in fast moving consumer and/or luxury goods
- Knowledge of retail landscape in Canada (luxury goods); knowledge of Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart and Department Stores is a key asset
- Fluent in French and English in both written and oral
- Good PC skills and familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
KEY COMPETENCIES (CAREER ARCHITECT)
- Sensitivity to Beauty/Luxury
- PR and E-PR expertise
- Strategic agility
- Management of VIPs
- Social media expertise
- Priority setting
- Analytical skills
- Drive for results
- Learning on the fly
- Integrity and trust
- Financial acumen
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Team Player / interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Manage 1 assistant