Founded in 2012 by passionate young entrepreneurs, Kimoby quickly distinguished itself by its reliable service and innovative solution. Kimoby develops and provides a web application that allows businesses to effectively communicate with their customers via SMS. Located in Quebec City, the company is growing fast and counts on a talented team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kimoby’s growth has been a lot through referrals and people communicating by text message with companies they do business with, and bringing it back to their own companies, where the cycle repeats.
We are looking for a VP of Sales who will be responsible for building and leading our sales department. The VP of Sales will be focused on understanding the product, working with latest processes and tools, and finding creative ways to drive growth. Kimoby is a good product that works, that people understand and love, but we need someone to help us expand our users and take our growth to the next level.
- Build a team that knows and understands how to get the shares of a new market.
- Coach and develop every member of the sales team and ensure everyone is constantly learning and using best practices.
- Lead sales recruiting and demand efficiency from every member of the sales team.
- Execute and develop new client relationships through cold calling, understanding client requirements and closing sales.
- Drive sales planning including go-to-market plans (geo, market segment, roles).
- Refine the go-to-market strategy for both inbound and outbound sales including sales plays, management of sales efficiency and sales operations.
- Implement and manage tools for sales forecasting and pipeline management.
- Jointly manage a portfolio of key accounts with Customer Success for strategic expansion.
- Participate in high-value deals including hands-on negotiations, contracting, account management and on-site visits.
- Work closely with marketing and support for clean pass-off of leads and new paying customers.
- Assign sales quotas and ensuring the company’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Follow up on objectives and ensure the sales team has the resources to reach them.
- Qualify opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, capability, deal profitability and effectively transition the opportunity to win the deal.
- Work with management team to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Provide monthly sales reports and other internal intelligence to the management team.
- Plan and execute strategic actions for trade shows.
- Travel for customer meetings and trade shows.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a sales representative (with quotas).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a management role (hiring, training and leading employees).
- Experience with 5 to 150+k annualised value deals.
- Strong experience in the mid-market.
- Experience with outbound and inbound sales.
- Experience in a company that experienced growth.
- Capacity to see good opportunities.
- Capacity to prepare and make sales pitches and scripts.
- Capacity to optimize sales workflows.
- Capacity to reach established goals and push people to their limits.
- Self motivated and result-oriented.
- Extremely professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship and communication skills.
- College/university degree in a related field.
- Experience in selling IT solutions.
- Salesforce knowledge.
A motivation letter is required.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Kimoby; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview