Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. As a leader in the production music industry we are experiencing continuous double digit growth and are looking to expand our Marketing team. If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with rapid changes, then join the Shutterstock Montreal team!
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist that will be key in creating marketing material: collections, landing pages, reports. The candidate will work directly with the Motion BU Marketing Lead and will collaborate extensively with a multi-disciplinary team.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The successful candidate will be customer oriented and results driven.
- Create and build various marketing assets: images, video, copydecks
- Build and curate online music and video collections
- Build and optimize landing pages
- Reach out and coordinate placements with external partners and publishers internationally
- Track marketing results and produce analytics reports
- Work with graphic designers to create promotional material
- 2 years experience in online marketing
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Practical knowledge of content population via CMS (Sitecore)
- Practical knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong understanding of web design/UX principles
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of international markets is a plus
- Fun work environment with an upbeat motivated team!
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.