Cyco Flower Nutrients - Canada
Conditions: Contractual, Base Salary & Commission
About Us and How You Fit in: This is a huge opportunity to be a part of a well-established company that is considered to be a leader in the ever expanding North American home hydroponic gardening industry. Cyco Flower is an Australian based hydroponic nutrient and medium supply company with global distribution. We are currently expanding our nutrient line presence in hydroponic and grow supply stores throughout Canada. We are looking for a driven sales professional to promote our brand and pursue new store leads by providing extraordinary customer service, product training, and advice. Industry experience is preferred, but not required. Sales experience is required. If this exciting position in the rapidly expanding hydroponic gardening industry sounds like the job for your sales talents, please email us your resume and tell us a little about yourself and experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Services existing accounts, with a focus on customer service and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work and a follow up schedule to call on or stop by in person to existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by directives given but also by studying existing and potential volume of the local grow supply dealers.
- Keeps Cyco Flower sales management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly summary reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive industry developments in your area.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of Cyco Flowers' products, services and culture by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks based off of this knowledge.
- Provides detailed historical records by maintaining records of visits to stores in your area, customer sales and potential sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales and service results as needed.
Required attributes of the perfect candidate: Customer Service Oriented, Sales Goal Focused, Closing Skills, Time Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Product Knowledge.
- Must be familiar and at ease with common computer tasks and software (Excel, Email, Skype, CRM, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Horticultural experience and general knowledge of hydroponic products
- Experience within the Gardening & Hydroponics industry is a plus
- Sales: 5 year
- Driver's License