Bixler’s jeweler’s has an immediate opening for a Senior Marketing Coordinator position for their legacy business. In this position, you will be coordinating and owning all Marketing projects for our legacy stores as well as our franchise stores in Canada and US. You will take part in the media buying, marketing strategies, e-mail marketing and working very closely with graphic designers and 2 Marketing coordinators. This position will report directly to our Marketing Manager.
Main responsibilities include project management, leading marketing projects, providing marketing support and marketing executive administration. The optimal candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple projects within the marketing department, be able to work with tight deadlines, ensuring resources are available to move projects forward and ensure revenue goals are met. This position requires a high-energy sales-minded person who loves to meet or exceed goals and timelines. Prior management experience is a must!
- Helping to manage the day to day marketing activities
- Keeping track and owning the marketing calendars for all of our brands, advertising and promotions, and special marketing projects, competitive analysis, budgeting-mail marketing, and acquisition strategies.
- Experience running contests, influencers/bloggers programs and outreach and other miscellaneous Marketing projects.
- Proactively staying ahead of trends and marketing strategies to increase sales and traffic in stores.
- University degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years in a supervisory position in Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience leading/managing marketing projects
- Prior experience in retail marketing environment is an asset
- The ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments to establish goals, strategies, and project plans
- Written and oral communications skills: English: excellent; mandatory, French: working knowledge
- Quick reaction time to shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills are a must
- Ability to work in a professional team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Positive attitude with ability to work in a fast-paced environment