As a user experience designer, you may have started your career on an uncertain path. You have probably been a graphic designer or web designer. You may also have a feel for front-end development. As an experienced UX specialist, what drives you now is designing solutions to the problems faced by users: gaining a comprehensive understanding of their concerns and transforming their experience with user-friendly, intuitive and functional interfaces.
FOR THIS YOU WILL :
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams working with the Agile method;
- Understand the needs of users to create relevant interfaces;
- Promote innovation internally and at our customers
- Keep you abreast of emerging trends and emerging technologies
- Analyze and understand complex information systems and business imperatives to create visual solutions.
- Lead a project from conception to production, ensuring continuous monitoring
- Excellent sense of visual and interactive design and user-system encounter
- Experience as a UI developer an asset
- As much at home with web design as for mobile and adaptive websites
- Integrating Rapid Iterative Testing Evaluation (RITE) into your process
- Experience with the Agile development method will be strongly favored
- Supervise, advise and promote the practice of Agile and Lean processes
- At ease in presentations to a large audience where you will captivate the audience by tracing the path behind your solutions
- Senior experience (5 to 7 years)
- University studies in human-machine interface, graphic design or communications (or equivalent)
- Mastery of interactive prototyping and user interface tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT :
- Curriculum vitae and cover letter via Isarta
- A portfolio of 2, 3 examples of which you are proud that demonstrate your strategic approach and the approach leading to your solution, be as visual as possible.
As a User Experience Designer, your career may have started on a not-so-clear path. You may have started working as a graphic designer or website designer. You may also have dabbled with front-end development. UX professional, what really excites you is designing to solve the problem, and understanding the problem, and translating it into simple and elegant solutions. In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile development teams
- Understand user needs in order to design the right thing
- Inspire innovative thinking among teammates and clients
- Communicate and learn about trends, current and emerging technologies
- Analyze complex business, system problems and solve them visually
- Ability to take care of the concept of delivery
- Excellent Interaction Design, Visual Design and User Research skills
- UI Engineering experience has more
- Equally as comfortable designing for mobile as for desktop and for responsive web
- Embrace the practice of Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation (RITE testing) in your process
- Agile software delivery opportunities strongly preferred
- Lean and Agile Practices
- At ease presenting for large groups by an effective story about the work
- 5-7 years professional design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or related fields
- Expertise in current design tools including Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC and additional prototyping tools
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT
- Resume and cover letter: [Via Isarta]
- A portfolio of 3-4 samples of your work that you are most proud of that displays the systematic or strategic approach to the process that you employ. Please be as visual as possible.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical status, genetic information, nationality and citizenship, race, pregnancy, sex, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis,ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with a criminal record in Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and with applicable laws in other areas.
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive understanding of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to ensure the most efficient and effective manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.