Artika, a fast-growing Canadian company with offices in China and United States, designs and distributes home products in more than 9 countries. The product offering is divided into several categories, including lighting, plumbing and climate control. With over 50 patents, we are particularly proud of the engineering and innovative design that have built our products' reputation. We are dedicated to branding Artika as a benchmark for home products with a contemporary design combining quality and simplicity.
Artika recently penetrated the smart home industry with the creation of its Smartika division, focused on developing cutting-edge, and efficient devices for the smart home. Products combine advanced, yet user-friendly automation with simple home lighting and climate control to create the perfect ambiance. Our products are also accessible remotely when connected to a smartphone or tablet.
In order to obtain more information about the company, we invite you to visit our websites at the following addresses: http://www.artika.com and http://www.smartika.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Analyst will be responsible to create or innovate existing reporting based on business needs.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Analyze business trends to identify sales opportunities or risks.
- Analyze variances between actual performance versus budgeted and prior year.
- Gather product specifications and images from multiple sources to set-up new products portfolio to our clients.
- Identify and respond to end user reviews on our customer sites.
- Provide key analytics to support efficient material planning to support our sales forecast.
- Conduct market research to evaluate vertical trending.
- Analyze retailers weekly POS reports to monitor recent sales performance.
- Assist in developing a collaborative sales forecast with our retailers.
- Identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders and work with the necessary parties to have issues resolved;
- Work closely with sales team to reduce/eliminate slow moving inventory.
- Support the organization's sales team on their daily tasks.
- Perform regular customer follow-ups.
- Manage and publish monthly customer sales reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- University or College degree in business or science/engineering or background in supply chain management will be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce
- Strong customer focus with business acumen, problem solving skills and results oriented.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills.
- Perfectly bilingual both in French and in English.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, patterns and forecasting.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent internal, cross-functional working relationships.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Some travel required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- Personal days.
- Group insurance.
- A stimulating and technological work environment in which team spirit is highly valued.
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 40
Salary: To be discussed
*** Only candidates selected for the next stage will receive a phone call follow-up. ***