Our client is a services and software provider tied to telecommunications. They are known for their intrapreneurial spirit, cutting-edge technology and friendly work-environment. Unlimited vacations, good work/life balance, great benefits and lots of room for growth are only some of the benefits of this employer of choice. The organization currently has clients in Canada, the USA and Europe, this is not an early-stage start-up, it rather is an organization that is looking for a strong sales leader to bring them to the next level of growth.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, you will be responsible and accountable to build your pipeline, acquire new accounts and upsell/cross-sell existing accounts. You must have a can-do attitude, enjoy the challenge of exceeding sales' quotas and have an intrapreneurial spirit. If you are motivated by results, never back-down no matter what the hurdle is and have experience in IT sales, this opportunity is definitely for you!
- Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in a related field will be considered an asset
- Fluently bilingual, French and English
- 5 to 10 years' IT Enterprise Sales experience
- Knowledge of Telecommunications solutions
- Self-starter: you work well in an environment with very little supervision
- You thrive on exceeding sales targets
- Great communicator, you love giving presentations